On Wednesday 19 March 2003 11:30 am, Tom Brinkman wrote:
> On Wednesday March 19 2003 10:24 am, John Rowley wrote:
> > Francisco Alcaraz Ariza wrote:
> > >Cooker seems to be stoped from yesterday.
> > >
> > >I suppose lots of Mandrake users as me are waiting to see the isos
> > > into the mirrors. But nothing at the moment and, worse, not idea
> > > about the date of the release.
> > >
> > >Could anyone of the Mandrake team give us a clue?
> > >
> > >Thanks a lot, yours sincerely
> >
> > We are waiting!   Notice I didn't say patiently waiting!
>
>   Seems to me I remember reading that iso's wouldn't be posted till
> the box sets are ready (April?). But that maybe they'd be available
> to Club members before that.  I believe that info came from a
> Mandrake source. Might have even been a Gaël Duval interview (?).
>
>   More important to me is when cooker will get going again?  Not to
> rush, but I'm sort'a bored ;)

Deno basically said in a comment on mandrakeclub that 9.1 will be released as
before, available to everyone.  I  posted "Oh man, I really hope Jaques will
let the club members have first access, then wait until 9.1 is on the store
shelves before he puts it on the mirrors for freebie downloads."

 Deno responded:"Nope. He wants to have as many people as possible using the
distro as fast as possible, in order to get more users, and make more money
that way."

Of course this could change at any time.