Hi,

have been looking at 3Com; the 3c920 is basically the same controller-chip as on the
3c905 Series NICs, it is for use as onboard-device on mobo's and in Notebooks, I have
this chip as onboard-NIC on my ASUS A7N8x and the Windows-Drivers that came with it
where 3c905.

@mika:

nice to hear, that I 'm not the only one using this great mobo, but one Question, what
about the nvidia Linux drivers for the board, how do they work, any informations ? I
have an ATi 9700 Pro and I heard that the AGP is only fully supported with nvidia
graphic-cards; I had not much time to test the Machine recently (shame on me, it is
still running under win), but I want to try UT2003 under Linux and so I need the full
speed.

MORE GAMES FOR LINUX !!!

Greets

Lavaeolus

Ihnen fehlen die richtigen Worte für Ihre SMS? WEB.DE FreeMail hat die
besten Sprueche für Sie. http://freemail.web.de/features/?mc=021169