Hi,

I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to email this (I'm not a member of
the list), but I wasn't sure where to send this info.  I thought that
either this email list would be the right place, or someone on this list
could send it on to the right place for me.

Anyway, at
  http://www.mandrakelinux.com/en/ftp.php3#iso

the md5 checksum section has an error.  It lists
   Mandrake91-cd2-exte.i586.iso
instead of
   Mandrake91-cd2-ext.i586.iso

(note the extra e after ext).  That gave me a slight scare when running
diff on the md5sums from what I downloaded and the md5sums from that
webpage.  (Also, there was another problem.  md5sum *.iso apparently
places two spaces between the md5sum and the filename, so it might be
advantageous to stick in some extra spaces on the webpage for simpler
cutting, pasting, and diff'ing)

Hope this helps,
Elijah

Elijah Newren
Internet: http://www.math.utah.edu/~newren   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tired of pop-up webpages when surfing the internet?  Look at
   http://www.math.utah.edu/~newren/noPopUps.html
for how to get rid of them without spending a penny.