On Tue, 2003-03-25 at 14:49, Richard Ketchersid wrote:
> Very often now when running xemacs and mozilla simultaneously the
> following situation arrises. (This is with latest cooker, but has been
> happening for a couple of months now.)
>
>  o I cannot type in mozilla, i.e. text entry fields stop working.
>
> I can fix this by
>  o Switching to a terminal and typing some random characters. When I
>    return to mozilla I can type again.

I can verify that this has nothing to do with xemacs... I've got a
mozilla that does this as well.  I'm using the driver for the Rage
Mobility chip (Mach 64 I believe) here It happens randomly.  I however
haven't been able to get it to unlock and have found that the only thing
useful is xkill to get rid of the window and kill -9
/usr/lib/mozilla1-3/mozilla-bin to get rid of all the processes. Since I
had been having all kinds of fun do to trying to use an orinoco_cs
wireless card (it digitized a number of files) I thought I might have
caused it. Perhaps not.

James