I suppose it's too late to fix it now, but this seems the best place to bring
it up.  I thought to upgrade my 9.0 installation to 9.1.  I assume that I was
asked at some point whether I wanted to do a fresh install or an upgrade, but
if so it was sufficiently quiet that I missed it.  I got a screen asking
whether I wanted automatic partitioning, custom partitioning, or to keep my
existing partitions.  Thinking that keeping my existing partitions would be
the only option compatible with an upgrade, I chose that.  And without
further adieu or even so much as a "by your leave", it formatted my lone
partition.  No confirmation dialog, no nothing.  Having run cooker on my main
machine for some time, I had high hopes for this release and expected better.
Formatting partitions during install should be taken a little less lightly, I
think.

Rocco