Le Dimanche 30 Mars 2003 00:07, David Walser a écrit :
> If it's CVS and not final release, shouldn't it have been 2.0.0-0.1mdk ?
>
> David Walluck wrote:
> > [Contrib-RPM]
> > Name        : icecast                      Relocations: (not
> > relocateable) Version     : 2.0.0                             Vendor:
> > MandrakeSoft Release     : 1mdk                          Build Date: Sat
> > Mar 29 21:04:00 2003 * Sat Mar 29 2003 David Walluck
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 2.0.0-1mdk
> >
> > - 2.0.0 CVS

Icecast 2 is still in development. I can say in active development.
Only the CVS is available.
A team of 8 students is working on the project. They told me that the software
is robust but there is no comments in the code and no documentation.
We hope a good release of icecast wthin 2 months.

--
Pierre Jarillon - http://pjarillon.free.fr/
Vice-président de l'ABUL : http://abul.org/