El Mar 01 Abr 2003 13:39, Martin Fahrendorf escribió:
> clear to understand, but there are some drawbacks. First, sasl1 can no
> longer use the password file (sasldb) from privious versions (now sasl1
> uses gdbm, previous versions used db3.3) and there is no easy way to solve.
> To compile sasl2 you need db4.0 devel package, but sasl1 does not support
> db4.0. To solve this, I had to grab the SRPM from mdk9.0 and replaced the
> mdk9.1 sasl1 packages. And there I can use my ldap patch for the sasl1
> stuff.

     I have reported this (bug 3619). One of the consecuences is that smtp
authentication with postfix using sasldb file doesn't work in Mandrake 9.1,
and I think this is quite serious. My solution was to compile the src.rpm
that comes with 9.1 against db3.3 and then I replace the libsasl.so.7.1.11
file.