Adam Williamson wrote:

On Wed, 2003-04-02 at 21:51, Claudio wrote:

Are the Mandrake guys aware that these updates just don't seem to be
getting pushed to mirrors? I've tried club-internet.fr, lip6.fr and
sunet.se today and none of them are getting updates. What's wrong? --
adamw

Try ftp://updates.roma2.infn.it/linux/updates/mandrake/9.1/ that seems to
be up to date. :)

Sorry, I realised my original mail was badly written. I meant Cooker
updates, not 9.1 updates - all the new Cooker stuff is getting to the
mailing list, but not the mirrors.

But recall that cooker is traditionally frozen for a period following a new base release. This could be the situation at the moment - the Change Log continues but the actual updates are queued pending Cooker opening again.

--
Ron. [Melbourne, Australia]
 20030119 Get Fastest Mandrake downloader, English-only,