I would be interested in goats...

-----Original Message-----
From: Andi Payn [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, April 04, 2003 1:23 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Cooker] [Gnome] your favourite applet?

On Friday 04 April 2003 03:11, Helge Hielscher wrote:
> My favourites are the file menu applet and the quick-lounge-applet
> (the only way to have small Icons on a vertical panel; not yet listed
> in above url, http://quick-lounge.sourceforge.net/).

Actually, all of my favorites are already included (Weather Report, Show
Desktop, Clock, System Monitor, Volume Control, Workspace Switcher, Keyboard

Layout Switcher, and Fish), and I don't have any need for either of these.

But, if people want them, and nobody else is going to do it, I can have
packages for file-menu 0.5 (assuming it's 2.2-friendly; it doesn't say
anywhere) and quick-lounge 1.1.3 (this one says it is 2.2-friendly) by
tomorrow.

Any more applets you want?

A couple I've been curious about:

* G2AS. I've heard that people have made it work with 2.2, but I've failed.
* Goats or StickyNotes. Has either been ported to 2.2? Are there others?
* GTransferManager. The app works, but the applet seems to have disappeared?
* Gnome Sidebar. Is this in a working state yet?
* QuickRecord. Has this been ported to 2.2?
* XMMS Applet (the one built w/Entity for 1.x), or anything similarly
compact.

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

---