Olivier Thauvin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> --=-=-=
> Name        : cdrecord                     Relocations: (not relocateable)
> Version     : 2.01                              Vendor: MandrakeSoft
> Release     : 0.a15.2mdk                    Build Date: Fri Jun  6 00:15:50 2003
> Install date: (not installed)               Build Host: klama.mandrake.org
> Group       : Archiving/Cd burning          Source RPM: (none)
> Size        : 1440343                          License: GPL
> Packager    : Olivier Thauvin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> URL         :
> http://www.fokus.gmd.de/research/cc/glone/employees/joerg.schilling/private/cdrecord.html
> Summary     : A command line CD/DVD-Recorder
> Description :
> Cdrecord allows you to create CDs on a CD-Recorder (SCSI/ATAPI).
> Supports data, audio, mixed, multi-session and CD+ discs etc.
>

> --=-=-=
>
> * Fri Jun 06 2003 Olivier Thauvin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 2.01-0.a15.2mdk
>
> - increase epoch to permit upload for all arch (warly sucks)

I made a mistake, which was to name a package cdrecord-2.01a09 for a
few weeks in cooker.

I said that I didn't want to put an epoch just for this mistake,
because epoch can break manual deps, and because only few cooker
tester will be bothered.

You know both of them, and just lost enough time to rebuild (and test,
I hope), a cdrecord with a new epoch to be able to upload a ppc
version just because of you angriness whereas I could have fix this in
2 seconds just with a mail from you.

Moreover, the fact that I am right or not is pointless, and whatever I
will not loose time to revert, but please _do not_ change anything in
any package you _do not_ own without at least sending a main to the
maintainer. There was nothing urgent in uploading a cdrecord 2.01a15.

--
Warly