Should be no problem...

If I use slbd, I likely need more disk ... then again I probably need
more disk anyway ;-).

Really depends on what you want todo and how you want to use it. I've got a mirror of the SRPMS and the archs involved here. But if you install everything you need, then those mirrors won't be needed --> no need to install things (BuildRequires --> go to hell!).

If you need help setting it up... you know where to find me :-)

I think I should manage ... since I am also wanting to test builds from cvs source automatically though, I think I may have to do things slightly differently ...

:-)

It's time to put slbd somewhere (in a cvs?) so that more people can use & improve it... There are a number of things I really think should be improved --> less stuff hardcoded in the script, make use of a configuration file instead. I need some help on this...

I would hate to see it fork.

Stefan