Still related to my nfs problem, I would like to know where diskdrake saves its configuration.
When you open diskdrake --filshare for the first time, it asks what you want to use to share folders : nfs, smb or both. Unfortunately, this choice is asked only once, and I did not find a way to change it afterwards, which is annoying (and illogical : one should be able to change it again even after the first time). What file is used by diskdrake to store this setting ? How does that choice changes the other configuration files ?
Could it be changed in diskdrake interface please ?

Thanks
Eric