Hi Thomas,

that's cool. I have to say however that I did not have problems with this patch up to now. Using a Asus A7N8X Delux Board, 512MBytes Ram (2x256), HIS Radeon 9500 Pro 128Mbyte board.

PS: I had the same Problem though as before with the X-Server, once in a time, eating up all memory of the System (Before that, I had the NVIDIA Drivers using a Geforce 3Ti 500 Board). This happened always when starting the Mandrake-Control center, and having forgotten to close rpmDrake ...

Thanx for your time & Cheers

Joerg

Thomas Backlund wrote:
[...]

This patch is not safe, and it contains some bugs ...

I'm currently working on and verifying a patch
courtesy of nVidia wich contains more functions than the patch
mentioned above...

I'll post it here when it's ready....

| Joerg Mertin              :  [EMAIL PROTECTED]                (Home)|
| in Neuchâtel/Schweiz      :  [EMAIL PROTECTED]     (Work)|
| Stardust's LiNUX System   :                                          |
| PGP 2.6.3in Key on Demand :  Voice & Fax: +41(0)32 / 725 52 54       |
Home-Page: http://www.solsys.org