On Sat, 31 May 2003, Marcel Pol wrote:

> On Sat, 31 May 2003 12:29:24 +0300 (IDT)
> Shlomi Fish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Check:
> >
> > http://t2.technion.ac.il/~shlomif/wml.spec
> >
> > For a spec file for Web Meta Language 2.0.9 (http://thewml.org/). Now the
> > question is: how do I incorporate it into the core Cooker distro?
>
> It's already in Mandrake, with the same version.
> If there's anything you'd like to have changed in the current specfile, then
> send a diff against that specfile and send it to the list. You will also want
> to cc to the maintainer, not everybody reads the cookerlist, so mostly that's
> a good idea.

OK. I did not realize it was in the contribs already. Forget it.

> Lenny is listed as maintainer, as you can see with: rpmmon -p wml

Where can I get this rpmmon utility? rpmdrake does not know how to install
it.

Regards,

        Shlomi Fish

Shlomi Fish        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

There's no point in keeping an idea to yourself since there's a 10 to 1
chance that somebody already has it and will share it before you.