I'd prefer that modems still remain in the install. While it's not uncommon
to hear of $40US ISDN plans in the US, Australia's Telstra charges $560US
Installation, $28US/mth Line Rental and $0.11US per megabyte - effectively
stifling ISDN for SOHO users.

But on another note, could we see a modem and network option? At the moment,
you can choose modem OR network but not both - yet how many times is linux
used for internet sharing?

> >How about a "Linux Neighborhood Icon". Yes, something like which "that
> >other
> >os" has. This would allow home networks to easily share resources on
> >>other
> >computers. This could be supermounted and displayed.
>
> A must have, gnomba most of the time segfaults, as gnome do about every 5
> minutes, must be my pc, of course, beeing on linux since 1994...

There's a program called LinNeighbourhood I saw on some no namer distro.
Will post url for copy if somebody wants it [binary only :-(]

Craig Foster