Yes i noticed that a few minutes after sending my msg on the list lol :)

tcp        0      0 cygnus:40289            interceptvector.co:http
CLOSE_WAIT  29944/gweather-appl
tcp        0      0 cygnus:40318            interceptvector.co:http
CLOSE_WAIT  29944/gweather-appl
tcp        0      0 cygnus:40204            interceptvector.co:http
CLOSE_WAIT  29944/gweather-appl
tcp        0      0 cygnus:40232            interceptvector.co:http
CLOSE_WAIT  29944/gweather-appl
tcp        0      0 cygnus:40346            interceptvector.co:http
CLOSE_WAIT  29944/gweather-appl
tcp        0      0 cygnus:40375            interceptvector.co:http
CLOSE_WAIT  29944/gweather-appl

etc etc ...

but today my 0°C results for now a week changed to a -17°C value ( where
the good one was rather +20°C lol :)

Maybe they're checking against the problem right now.

Thks for your answer.