----- Original Message -----
From: "Chmouel Boudjnah" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: "cooker" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, May 27, 2000 7:13 PM
Subject: Re: [Cooker]GET READY FOR A DISCUSSION: Software

> "B. K. Barley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> > I don't know how long 7.1 has been frozen, but I'm highly irritated with
> > some versions of software that is shipping with the beta.
>
> almost one month ? yep yep we trying to do quality software :).

I suggest you allow your final candidate to "rest" for a week to allow all
mirrors to be updated and all active beta testers to download and install.
It would also be helpful if you would post a "We really need these
[little-used or unusual] features/hardware cheked out. Who can do it?"
message.

Hoyt