On 2003.06.04 07:15, Frederic Crozat wrote:
--=-=-=
Name        : gedit                        Relocations: (not relocateable)
Version     : 2.3.2                             Vendor: MandrakeSoft
Release     : 1mdk                          Build Date: Wed Jun  4 13:04:40
2003

WOO HOO! Thanks Frederic. I've been waiting for this one.

Are you planning on packaging the gedit-plugins package, or should I put it in contribs myself?

Austin

--
                        Austin Acton Hon.B.Sc.
             Synthetic Organic Chemist, Teaching Assistant