On 2003.06.04 18:52, Steffen Barszus wrote:
Will definitly have a look at it and how you solved some things, since i have
vdr 1.2.0 since the first developer versions running ( 1.1.8) I even thought
about packaging it, but it needs a runlevelscript or a rewritten startscript
or the dvb-modules outside the kernel, so i avoided to do so unless i have
written sth. ;)

Erg. Sorry... I am very confusable today.

I have no plans or desires to package video disk recorder (vdr).
I have already packaged digital video recorder (dvr).

Hope that clears everything up.

In the future I will think before I type. :-)

Austin

--
                        Austin Acton Hon.B.Sc.
             Synthetic Organic Chemist, Teaching Assistant