Am Donnerstag, 12. Juni 2003, 13:41:38 Uhr MET, schrieb Frederic Crozat:
> Known problem.. They are probably in gnome-panel package but I haven't yet
> found enough time to update it..

I have the latest gnome-panel running on my system, but I've just
thrown out the mdk customizations. I'll do the same with nautilus, as
they have changed enough internal stuff to make the directory sharing
and fstab monitoring patches not apply anymore.
--
What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the
homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of