Le Jeudi 12 Juin 2003 18:31, Oden Eriksson a écrit :
> torsdagen den 12 juni 2003 18.26 skrev Per Øyvind Karlsen:

> > > Nope I have to sign all the srpm's I send to contribs also.
> >
> > when uploading them yourself(not upping them to ftp.linux-mandrake.com)
> > you should'nt sign them, as you see, noone else does this, and when
> > people are installing your packages they'll get warnings about it because
> > the package has both your signature and the mandrakesoft, while they have
> > only the mandrakesoft signatures..
> > I used to sign them myself, but Lenny told me not to, and I guess you
> > should'nt neither, unless there's any special reason for this..?
> >
> > I'm not gonna say I'm *sure* about this, but packages are automatically
> > signed, and rpmlint also nags about this..
>
> rpm --sign
> rpm: --sign may only be used during package building
>
> AFAIK you cannot resign a package if it's not signed in the first place.
>
> ?

rpm --resign
Here my bot for personnal packages (original script from mdk I only adapted it
for me) :

[EMAIL PROTECTED] Local-devel]$ cat ~/bin/resign.pl
#!/usr/bin/perl
#my ($rpm_files)[EMAIL PROTECTED]
use Expect;

my $identity="Olivier Thauvin";
my $gpgpath="/home/users/olivier/.gnupg";
my $secret="/home/users/olivier/.pass";

$password=`cat $secret`;
foreach $rpm_files (@ARGV) {

        system("rpm -K $rpm_files &> /dev/null");
        if ("$?" != 0) {
                push @corrupted, $rpm_files;
                print "Corrupted: $rpm_files\n";
                next;
                }
        my $rpmcmd="--define \"_gpg_name $identity\" --define \"_gpg_path
$gpgpath\"";

        $command = Expect->spawn("rpm $rpmcmd --addsign $rpm_files") or die
"Couldn't start rpm: $!\n";
        unless (($command->expect(20, -re => 'Enter pass phrase:'))) {};
        $command->log_stdout(0);
        print $command $password;

        $command->soft_close();
}

--
Linux pour Mac !? Enfin le moyen de transformer
une pomme en véritable ordinateur. - JL.