I am not sure how to do this, but the thing I would like to see is a
package that *allows* you to create such a CD, not just a project that
creates 1 such CD. This way, it would allow people to easily create
different versions of the Mandrake bootable installation, depending on
what they want installed, and also it wouldn't be necessary to download a
large ISO image that contains mostly software you already have installed
or how about this have the installer rigged for a ExpertLFs type ie in the boot screen
have one of the documented but not menued options boot: ExpertLFs
just a check list of to do's
1 system files (needs to be keyed for hands off boot to %language)
2 readme and autorun for %M$ platforms (also in  %language)
3 compressed LFs loopback
4 installer needs to cover KDE/GNOME/console setups
5 have the core files/skeleton on cd ?
6 include drivers for ext* reiser fat32 ntfs ...