On Thu, Jun 19, 2003 at 08:22:17AM +0200, Dave Cotton wrote:
> On Wed, 2003-06-18 at 20:32, Jason Komar wrote:
> > When I click a hyperlink in the Evolution summary screen or in a mail
> > message, Evolution locks up hard. I have to kill the processes to
> > terminate it. I have reproduced this problem on 2 separate Cooker
> > machines, both fully up to date.
>
> I've also got this, with a fully up to date machine, it started just
> before the  Evolution 1.4 update, I'd hoped that it was just a case of
> something changing out of order and when 1.4 arrived it would disappear.
> I've been working round it by copying the link into the browser.

Please see my reply to 'Crash when clicking on an url':
http://archives.mandrakelinux.com/cooker/2003-06/msg01155.php (copy&paste!)

There are now five persons with Cooker that have/had this problem. I'll
file a bug at Mandrake requesting the patch from CVS to be applied. It
won't cause the URLs to load (bug is while returning an error), but it
avoids the crash/hang.

--
Regards,
Olav