Buchan Milne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Guillaume Cottenceau wrote:
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> >
> >>(ok..I am being a bit "mean" here, but I have hope to secretly manipulate
> >>GC to push kernelteam a bit, or to at least comment on it. supermount-ng
> >>really needs to go in 9.2).
> >
> > I am impotent..
>
> You really shouldn't state things like that out of context ...

Yep :).

The french I'd have selected is "impuissant", it means at the
same time "sexually disabled", and "unable to do something" in a
more general manner. The dictionnary gave me:

# dico impuissant
impotent        impuissant
powerless       impuissant

I selected the first one, and I think "impotent" exists in french
and means "unable to physically move".

I thought it might be as funny in english as it is in french.

Oh well.

--
Guillaume Cottenceau - http://people.mandrakesoft.com/~gc/