From: Buchan Milne [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 22 June 2003 00:33
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Cooker] Promise PDC 20276

<quote who="Ivan Tefalco">
> Would it be possible for someone to confirm the status of ATA support
> on the Promise PDC202xx chipsets currently found on a wide range of
> ASUS and Gigabyte motherboards.
>
> LM9.0 - no issues, PDC20276 ATA function picked up, drives recognised.
>
> LM9.1 - PDC202xx support broken, no drives recognised on PDC202xx IDE
> controllers, known issue throughout lm9.1 cooker, however passed
> through into final product.

Of course, if someone with the affected hardware had bothered to find out
exactly what the cause was ... (people without the hardware can't help much
...)

> Installation or upgrade impossible with LM
> installation on drives connected to PDC202xx controller.

Have you tried http://www.netikka.net/tmb/9.1/ ?

privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not
read, use or disseminate that information. Although this email
and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus, or
any other defect which might affect any computer or IT system
into which they are received and opened, it is the responsibility
of the recipient to ensure that they are virus free and no
responsibility is accepted by BPS Teleperformance for any
loss or damage arising in any way from receipt or use thereof.