I can verify this behaviour (panic on boot) on:

K7N2
NForce2
512MB
120GB Maxtor
ReiserFS on /

I actually hope there is a fix fairly soon, I just accidentially removed my
running kernel due to the versioning mix up of April/May.  Anyone have the
previous kernel .rpm laying around?

On Thu, 26 Jun 2003 07:51:19 -0500, Tom Brinkman wrote