Hi

when i try to do urpmi --auto-select now i get the following errors:

The following packages have to be removed for others to be upgraded:
kdevelop-2.1.5-6mdk.i586 (due to missing libkdevelopqextmdi.so.2, due to missing libkdevelopgfxview.so.2, due to missing automake-1.4, due to missing libkdevelopkpp.so.2, due to missing libkdevelopdbg.so.2, due to missing libkdevelopkwrite.so.2, due to missing libkdevelopvc.so.2, due to missing autoconf-2.13, due to missing libkdevelopsetup.so.2) (y/N)

this despite the above libraries actually being part of kdevelops package and autoconf-2.13 and automake-1.4 actually being installed. This has happened ever since I installed it by hand (where it also complained about the lack of autoconf-2.13 and automake-1.4, even though they were installed then too.

I've tried removing and reinstalling the packages but no success.

Cheers
Cris.