On Fri, Jun 27, 2003 at 06:29:45PM +0200, Guillaume Cottenceau wrote:
Personally, I think we should not move too much away from default
configuration. However, this is a great idea, either to put as a
ready-to-uncomment option in the config file, or put an example
ready-to-work config file in the docdir, for example.

well, so we would need to push changes upstream :)

changing argv=, right? well yes, though "urpmf
/usr/lib/cyrus-imapd/deliver" returns nothing (doesn't sound
normal?).
i'd still prefer to see the lines using lmtp i posted previously

L.

--
Luca Berra -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
       Communication Media & Services S.r.l.