I've had libjpeg62-6b-28mdk installed for some time now. Nevertheless, every
package that considers libjpeg62 to be a dependency downloads it again. Then,
rpmdrake hangs on the installation - probably because libjpeg62 is already
installed, though it should just tell me that it's already installed. Gkrellm
then shows the CPU at 100%. The only way to shut down rpmdrake at this point
is to kill the process; none of the downloaded packages get installed at all.

When I look in /var/cache/urpmi/rpm, all of the packages are there. I can
install all of them manually using rpm -Uvh *.rpm, so long as I delete the
libjpeg62-6b-28mdk RPM first.

Jay DeKing

--
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed
in overalls and looks like work.