Am Dienstag,  1. Juli 2003, 19:48:04 Uhr MET, schrieb Steffen Barszus:
> Götz how far are you with the vdr package ? Do you need some help ?
> I want to do some work on it, but i don't want to double the work.

Hi,

I don't do vdr, as I don't care about DVB stuff. I don't have such
hardware (which would be useless with my low quality TV cable). If
someone else want to do this, fine go ahead. I only care about DVB if
I need it to compile my mplayer or xine packages.
--
What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the
homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of