I agree... Let the Mandrake be the leader in the advanced rescue disks
containing an editor where you don't need another computer just
for searching help how to use that damn vi / ed... Solaris, HP, AIX, RH
and other unix distros can then follow Mandrake in their versions released
in the 2033... -:)

Mika

Buchan Milne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]