Thanks, I'll make a note of the urpmi --auto-select technique, but most of the bugs I report are with the install itself, not just with this package or that. Without being able to do an install, those aren't going to get reported, and I can't tell if the old ones have been fixed (when bugzilla asks me every month).

I fully understand that it is the nature of cooker than things break. But some things are more critical to the intended goals of cooker than others. If you want people to test a system install, the install has to work at least to the point of completing and producing a bootable system.

Have I got this backwards ? Is it really the intention to address only application package issues in the early part of the release cycle, and leave install issues until the betas/RCs ?