On Wed Jul 02 19:54 -0700, Duncan wrote:
> I understand those creating mdk rpm packages can't do this, and that's a fair
> portion of the regulars on this list, but here, I always use --allow-force
> and --noclean.

Even if I wasn't making mdk rpms, I'd never do this.  Having to use
either option indicates a bug (especially when its use is required for
an extended period of time... we've had totally broken perl dependencies
because of rpm-4.2 for at least a month now).

--
Levi Ramsey
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                           [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Take due notice and govern yourselves accordingly.
Currently playing: Rush - Hold Your Fire - Open Secrets
Linux 2.4.21-0.15mdk
 05:15:00 up 2 days, 20:27, 11 users,  load average: 0.08, 0.12, 0.09