On Friday 04 July 2003 01:30, Charles A Edwards wrote:
> On 04 Jul 2003 00:36:48 +0200
>
> Teletchéa Stéphane <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED] stephane]# urpmi imagemagic
> > Pour satisfaire les dépendances, les paquetages suivants vont être
> > installés (26 Mo):
> > ImageMagick-5.5.4.4-7plf.i586
> > abiword-1.0.4-5mdk.i586
> > abiword-plugin-imagemagick-1.0.4-5mdk.i586
> > libMagick5.5.4-5.5.4.4-7plf.i586
> > libwmf-0.2.8-2mdk.i586
> > libwmf0.2_7-0.2.8-2mdk.i586
> > Est-ce correct ? (O/n)
>
> There is no dependency problem.
>
> Use urpmi ImageMagick.
>
> Calling it as imagemagic results in urpmi selecting all matches,
> ImageMagic and abiword-plugin-imagemagick.
> abiword-plugin-imagemagick would then of course require abiword and
> its associated depends.

Then this is a urpmi bug.

If i do urpmi mysql, it doesn't install ( or at least , it shouldn't )
each package with mysql, such as php-mysql.
It install mysql, and the real name is MySQL.

I always thinked that urpmi was case insensitive, and that it was a good
thing, so, clearly,this is is a bug. It should only install
ImageMagick. And, if more than one package match a name( such as vim ),
it should provides a selection.

--

Michaël Scherer