Am Donnerstag,  3. Juli 2003, 16:30:01 Uhr MET, schrieb Steve Fox:
> I'm trying to build regexxer <http://regexxer.sourceforge.net/> and it's
> spewing errors. Anyone know if pcre can be rebuild with UTF-8 support
> for cooker please?

This shouldn't be a problem, just add  --enable-utf8 to the configure
call. I hope it doesn't break grep, but I doubt that it will cause any
harm. The readme says it also has to be enabled at runtime.

CU
--
What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the
homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of