On Friday 04 July 2003 11:02 am, Svetoslav Slavtchev wrote:
> basicly you need only to install the kernel & may be patched XFree,
> configure XFree for additional input devices(mice) and additional layouts.
> and setup dm to start the X servers. but that's for 2 users.

I agree it is pretty simple for most of us reading Cooker.  What I meant was,
if it is going to be added as a feature that every user can use, it has to be
even simpler than that.  Perhaps the time will come when everything required
is in the kernel and everything else can be auto-detected.  It would have to
be that way for my parents to use it anyway.
--
/g

"Outside of a dog, a man's best friend is a book, inside
a dog it's too dark to read" -Groucho Marx