On Tue, 30 May 2000, Guillaume Cottenceau wrote:
> > I had the same problem. It seems that start with gimp...rpm package all
> > other packages are damaged.
>
> maybe a problem of the free.fr version :-(

        Nope, as stated earlier, tucows is the same. I haven't seen a list of
any other mirrors with the iso's, but I would think that if the two main
mirrors have bad iso's, then the original is bad.
        Warly wrote a short note on this list earlier today, acknowledging the
problem, but I haven't seen a fixed iso pop up on the mirrors yet.

--
David Hart
Vincity Design