Le lun 07/07/2003 à 16:30, Thierry Vignaud a écrit :
> --=-=-=
> Name        : drakxtools                   Relocations: (not relocateable)
> Version     : 9.2                               Vendor: MandrakeSoft
> Release     : 0.9mdk                        Build Date: Mon Jul  7 18:10:02 2003
> --=-=-=
>
> * Sun Jul 06 2003 Thierry Vignaud <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 9.2-0.9mdk
>
> - increase gui coherency of drakxtools vs other gtk+ apps: use stock icons

1°/ In harddrake, instead of Help/Quit, I have gtk-help/gtk-Quit
whithout icons

2°/ Unable to launch printerdrake. From console output :
[EMAIL PROTECTED] tmp]# N() was called from
/usr/lib/libDrakX/printer/data.pm:11 BEFORE gtk2 initialisation, replace
it with a N_() AND a translate() later.

3°/ XFdrake doesnt't have gtk icons ( OK/Quit/Cancel )

4°/ The same for drakboot

5°/ The same for drakconnect, draksec, timedrake, drakcronat (still gtk1
btw), drakfont, logdrake, drakbackup ( Close/Help )

6°/ for DrakGw the configure button should be the same than the
Preferences buttons ( with the same icon )

7°/ No icon for Advanced in DrakFirewall

8°/ No icon for menudrake in the first page for End/Quit/Finish

9°/ Are there icons that could be use for start/stop in drakxservice ?

Thanks a lot for drakbackup new layout, so more intuitive. thx a lot.
great job.