Hi!

On Tue, 15 Jul 2003 17:09:29 +0200
Till Kamppeter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > Currently my digital camera (Kodak CX4230, USB) is no longer
> > detected by gphoto2. This used to work quite well, but stopped a few
> > days ago. Can someone confirm this? Or is this working for everybody
> > else?
>
> Can you check with the "lsmod" command whether the "dc240" (or similar
> name) kernel module is loaded?

The only kernel module I found which has a similar name is
drivers/usb/dc2xx.o.gz - but this one is not loaded...

No kernel module is loaded when plugging in the camera - well, usb is
certainly loaded, but no additional module gets loaded (I used rmmod -a
several times before plugging it in).

--
  Michael Reinsch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                       http://mr.uue.org