Mark Draheim wrote:
On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 10:05:34 -0400
Austin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

btw, does mozilla-composer work for you? I get an empty window and
navigator doesn't even start but complains about "no xbl binding for
browser". I didn't follow the discussion on cooker but I think there's
been no mention of a cause/fix yet. I just don't know where to start
looking. Interestingly, the error window looks remarkably like a gtk
window. I moved ~/.mozilla away and rebuilt moz databases but that
doesn't help.

Mozilla-1.4-2mdk does seem to work fine here (including the usual 3rd party plugins). It is however a nearly standard Bamboo installation with the RPMS rebuilt on either default or -O3 optimisations. YMMV.