> >   /usr/share/cvs/contrib/sccs2rcs
> >
> > is a csh script. Should be rewritten to sh or removed.
>
> let's split contributed scripts as cvs-contribs package

Actually, that script is pretty much useless, except as an example. Long time
ago I tried to migrate rather large project from SCCS to CVS (RCS) and had to
write my own set of scripts to do it. This script didn't work.

If it is just single script which depends on tcsh, it is quite silly to
introduce another package, IMHO. I would either remove it from the package or
keep it there with a big warning in the README. Not many people are going to
use it anyway and if they do, they will know what they are doing and install
tcsh. SCCS->CVS (or RCS) migration is not for faint of the heart.

Jan