Le Mardi 22 Juillet 2003 02:31, Ben Reser a écrit :
> On Mon, Jul 21, 2003 at 01:08:56PM +0200, Olivier Thauvin wrote:
> > Le Lundi 21 Juillet 2003 11:21, Warly a écrit :
> > > Yes it does
> >
> > It can, but you stop (you, aka lenny first) because poeple made mistake
> > between official packager and contributors. As I undeerstood.
>
> Yup that was my understanding.  So which is it?  I know I asked lenny
> for that ages and ages ago and didn't even get a reply.  Of course that
> was before I had been told the policy changed.  *shrug*  Not that it
> really matters now, the maintainers list doesn't require @*mandrake* and
> rpmlint complains even about @linux-mandrake.com addresses...

On klama, lenny fixed the rpmlint config, but after it was uninstalled, config
was drop to .rpmsave I wonder.

Missing sign on rpm was in same file...
Lenny, can you get your good back about this, thanks by advance.

--
Linux pour Mac !? Enfin le moyen de transformer
une pomme en véritable ordinateur. - JL.