WARNING: This e-mail has been altered by MIMEDefang.  Following this
paragraph are indications of the actual changes made.  For more
information about your site's MIMEDefang policy, contact
MIMEDefang Administrator <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.  For more information about MIMEDefang,
see:

            http://www.roaringpenguin.com/mimedefang/enduser.php3

An attachment named 'dnotify.init' was converted to 'defang-1.binary'.
To recover the file, right-click on the attachment and Save As
'dnotify.init'

While MIME-Defang did not detect that this was a known virus it
is still possible that it is a new malicious file.  If you were
not expecting a file of this type it is strongly recommended
that you just throw this email away!  Just because you know the
person who supposedly sent this to you does not make this a safe
file either.  Many viruses use their victims address books to
send themselves to the victims associates.  Therefore you may
want to verify that the sender intentionally sent this file for
you!

An attachment named 'dnotify.sysconfig' was converted to 'defang-2.binary'.
To recover the file, right-click on the attachment and Save As
'dnotify.sysconfig'

While MIME-Defang did not detect that this was a known virus it
is still possible that it is a new malicious file.  If you were
not expecting a file of this type it is strongly recommended
that you just throw this email away!  Just because you know the
person who supposedly sent this to you does not make this a safe
file either.  Many viruses use their victims address books to
send themselves to the victims associates.  Therefore you may
want to verify that the sender intentionally sent this file for
you!

I wanted to setup dnotify to automatically rebuild my hdlists for my
mirror.  But I also wanted to make sure it always started.  So I wrote a
small init script for it.  Attached is a conf file to put in
/etc/sysconfig/dnotify and an init script to put in
/etc/rc.d/init.d/dnotify.

Unless you configure dnotify args it will not start dnotify even if you
have it enabled.  So it's safe to add to the package and enable by
default. :)

--
Ben Reser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://ben.reser.org

"What upsets me is not that you lied to me, but that from now on I can
no longer believe you." -- Nietzsche