I did a clean install last night from what was then the current cooker
mirror.  Today I built a new kernel and the install failed.  This script
has worked until this install so I am not sure what changed.  Below is
the command and the output.

[root@localhost boot]# /sbin/installkernel 2.4.0-test1-ac7 bzImage
/usr/src/linux/System.map
/sbin/installkernel: line 242: syntax error near unexpected token `;'
/sbin/installkernel: line 242: `        ;;'

I am not sure it is related since I couldn't seem to override it, but
/usr/sbin/detectloader isn't returning anything either.  I have grub
installed on /dev/hda1 with an expert developer install.

-Randy

------
Randy McCaskill
[EMAIL PROTECTED]