Hello fellow cookerants of the free universe,

since we're badly said to be not enough in contact with the
communauty, let try to be smarter:

i'll be in holydays from tonight up to monday 18th august, so i won't
be able to answer bugs.

as usual, just fill the bugzilla vampire with blood^h^h^h^h^h bug
reports with enough information.

eg:
- if you encounter a crash, run the app from the console and copy in
  the perl backtrace
- if you see some gui inconsistency, provide enough information to
  locate the pb:
  o run with LC_ALL=C in order to me being able to locate more easily
    the bad code
  o which steps did you follow to encounter the bug, ...

do not hesitate to fill bugzilla with bad button layout, unexpected
behavior so that we build up more robust tools for next release.
we've already did quite some work (which means we've still more to do
:-( )

the more info you provide, the faster i'll fix bugs

i'll try to fix as many bugs as possible once i'll be back (i'd still
have a long todo list to flush :-( )

btw, guillaume, poulpy and pixel should be back last week, so
rpmdrake, drakconnect network backend and drakx should get more
attention.

especially, this will be the time to fix most of the little but
annoying bugs that have spread into drakconnect :-)

see you