Hello,

Okay this should be the better way.
Has you but it on cooker? I couldn't found it at my mirror(nluug.nl).

Thanks for the migration note, but I'm still at the Start of the
LDAP Server. I would implement Samba3 with Openldap as PDC so
no migration is done at the moment.

I used the Shemes from 9.1 at /usr/share/openldap/schema (seems
to be out off 2.0.x) with the 2.1.22 there where a lot off
violations. After chnages slapd.conf to /etc/openldap/schema
only the kerberos und DNS schemas still not work.
I could report more on Monday, because I doesn't test all.

Regards and thanks again

Falko