Jure Repinc wrote:

François Pons wrote:

The distant file is problably broken on the mirror, or you have been unlucky to
fetch a file being updated at the same time.

Try again, if it persists the hdlist is broken on the mirror.

François.

But if the file is broken there should at least be an error message shown in GUI version like there is one shown in text mode.

Hi to all,

I've got the same thing appear, but haven't add a bug in bugzilla since now (Do you know someone who sell time ??).

What I see :
After a cooker update (so urpmi and others related), when trying "urpmi.update -a" it said that the hdlist have a problem (or may be it can't find it)

What I did : go to RPM Source Manager, re-check the sources boxes (they was all unchecked), then do an update on it, this way it seems that these sources doesn't have problem anymore with urpmi.update.

By seeing urpmi.update output, it seems that only the sources I checked boxes in sources manager are taken in count.
That make me think that the update from within the sources manager had re-create the hdlist file, or something like that.
I haven't check in config file, but may be it's the config file which have been rewrite ?

Bye,
Fabien
--
Les brevets de logiciels : une menace extrêmement grave pèse sur l'industrie européenne du logiciel !
voici un wiki dédié à ce problème : http://brevets-logiciels.info