parag shah wrote:
Since early morning 30th july i am unable to successully update cooker urpmi source i.e, sunsite.uio.no. it says unable to parse hdlist file and problem reading syenthesis file. I wonder if anyone else noticed the same behaviour or something is wrong at my end?

reagrds,

parag shah

I'm having the same problem. Check out the thread "Problem parsing hdlist.cz file" I tried a couple of times with the same file of different date and it seems it is often corrupted and urpmi is unable to parse it. And in GUI installation you can't even see the error message about this. The file downloads and all seams to be OK but when you check to see for upgrades there are none.