On Wed, 2003-07-30 at 14:46, Olivier Thauvin wrote:
> [Contrib-RPM]
>
> --=-=-=
> Name        : kernel-2.6                   Relocations: (not relocateable)
> Version     : 2.6.0                             Vendor: MandrakeSoft
> Release     : 0.test2.1mdk                  Build Date: Wed Jul 30 15:01:30 2003
> Install date: (not installed)               Build Host: klama.mandrake.org
> Group       : System/Kernel and hardware    Source RPM: (none)
> Size        : 33066328                         License: GPL
> Packager    : Olivier Thauvin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> URL         : http://www.kernel.org
> Summary     : The Linux Kernel
> Description :
> The kernel package contains the Linux kernel (vmlinuz), the core of your
> Mandrake Linux operating system.  The kernel handles the basic functions
> of the operating system:  memory allocation, process allocation, device
> input and output, etc.
>
> ************** WARNING ************************
> This kernel is for development and testing ONLY
> Some drivers can be missing and it can completely bork your system.
>
> Take care and don't install this kernel if you are not
> able to repair the system if it no longer boots
>
> Exclusivearch: i586
> --=-=-=
>
> * Wed Jul 30 2003 Olivier Thauvin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 2.6.0-0.test2.1mdk
>
> - 2.6.0-test2
> - apply patch-test2-O10int
> - make /usr/src/linux-2.6 link to permit somes build (lvm2...)
> - add a version in changelog (/me sucks)
> - make ppc config and build
> - add requires, prereq, blabla
> - include modules this times (/me resucks)
> - Fi Group tag

BTW, when trying to install the kernel-source for this:

Some package requested cannot be installed:
kernel-2.6-source-2.6.0-0.test2.1mdk.i586 (due to unsatisfied
scripts/kconfig/libkconfig.so) (Y/n) y

It installs fine with --allow-nodeps, which I guess is what everyone
who's tried it is using, and why no-one's bothered to report it yet :).
--
adamw