Hi

After a rsync at uninett I did an installation.
Version:
Mandrake Linux Cooker-i586 20030731 18:37

I asked for everything to the left plus firewall => 1843 MB
After asking for individual packages and pressing next it wanted to install
1305 MB.
I went back and rechecked the individual packages and let it install.
Printer was identified as HP 710C, but wanted to give me 712C. The paper was
set to USletter although I asked for added swedish language and zone &c.

Rebooted and gave startx, got into a blue screen with a bad window of
inst.wizard. Exited X and installed Xtart => only the Microsoft-Gnome and
IceWM was there.

Could not reboot the box, last sentence:
open /dev/fb0: No such file or directory
had to use a hard reset.
After that I tried to reboot my other test Cooker that was updated prior to
this installation, and KDE was gone there to.

regards
guran
--
Crux Linux 1.1 kernel-2.4.20

Only in a society that has 'a priori' defined what is true
can the results from the evolution of life be defined false.